GRÜNDUNGSBERATUNG KMU [START UP CONSULTATION FOR SME]
The “Gründungsberatung” start up consultation program is geared towards the founding of competitive SMEs with the objective of becoming a fully operational, economically viable enterprise. The Federal State of Saxony grants subsidies for the use of consultation services in order to make it easier for business founders to become self-employed.
In particular, SMEs can get advice and assistance on the following topics:
- Securing and optimizing their financing
- Preparing a sales and/or marketing concept
- Reviewing / further developing the start up and/or business plan
- Entering and developing markets
- Finding the right location for business setups
- Defining operative corporate objectives / strategies
- Developing human resource concepts / measures for expanding the workforce
The funding does not include the creation of start up and business plans and the rendering of consultation services which primarily revolve around legal, insurance, patent, and tax related issues.
Detailed information (German)