WEITERBILDUNGSSCHECK [FREE VOUCHER FOR CONTINUED EDUCATION AND TRAINING] (ESF)
If new employees are to be optimally qualified or long-term employees of a company are to be prepared for new tasks and duties, then the “Weiterbildungsscheck,” a free voucher for continued education and training, might be a useful instrument.
Eligible to the requisite subsidies are continued education and training measures in companies, particularly with the following objectives:
- Qualifications in conjunction with the creation of new jobs and the development of new markets
- Retaining the employability as well as upgrading the qualification of employees
- Adjusting employers to new challenges, for example, with regard to corporate management tasks, safeguarding a sustainable pool of skilled employees, or implementing new technologies
- Preparing company successions
- In depth education and training programs for apprentices undergoing in company vocational training
- Qualifications designed to improve environmental and resource protection in the work process
The subsidies are paid project-specific as a grant for eligible expenditures, irrespective of, for example, any investment grants. The requisite qualification measures can also be conducted abroad.
Detailed information (German)